TRICON® the floating roof under continuous remote control (a further innovation of IMHOF)
What TRICON® offers
- Measurement and control of correct float position. The correction of uneven float is carried out by crosswise displacement of product vapors present in float chambers which are open from the underside. The trim action is initiated by measurement of floating roof submersion at a minimum of 3 locations around the periphery of the floating roof.
- Measurement of product temperatures.
- Sampling of stored product.
- Control and automatic rainwater drainage of floating roof.
- Possibility of product vapor extraction from floating roof seal areas. This results in lowest possible emissions even for storage products creating high vapor pressures (close to atmospheric pressure).
- A further possibility is offered for quick and effective fire fighting by directing fire fighting media (e.g. N2, CO2, or others) into all seal areas.
© Ingenieurbüro Imhof GmbH • Otto-Hahn-Str. 12 • 63165 Mühlheim/Germany • Tel. +49 6108 / 60 999 • email@example.com